Tongue And Groove Above Fireplace
Cynthia hayes interior design.
Tongue and groove above fireplace. The most common use for both tongue and groove and shiplap is to panel entire walls particularly in the kitchen or bathroom. This bedroom fireplace installation shows that even a small sliver of natural tongue and groove can add plenty of architectural interest and warmth. We used 7 planks total and cut them to length to fit across my 6 fireplace.
In the example above the wood species that you see is knotty pine that gains color from a staining process. Build the faux firebox. The columns were complete.
The first is the tongue which location is on one edge of the material board and the second is the groove which is on the other side. In the installation the installer will insert the tongue of a board to the groove of another board. So i spent more on these tongue and groove planks to get thicker ones.
And they do look nice and are thicker and more substantial. These are about 11 each for an 8 foot plank. I then used wood filler to fill the groove on the other side.
There are handles in distinctive shapes and design to suit the dressing desk and likewise hangers often fabricated from wood with vinyl pastings. But you can also use both styles to create just one accent wall or. We measured and cut them to fit ready to nail up with my nail gun.
January 18 2016 by brightgreendoor. Image c o ashley winn designs chevron shiplap draws the eye up highlighting this new school farmhouse s vaulted ceilings while the stone fireplace anchors the space. Tongue and groove ceiling from wooden material can be an excellent selection for creating a rustic look in your porch area.
- How To Install A Channel Drain In Concrete
- How To Install A Dog Door Into A Wall
- How To Install A Utility Sink Next To Washer
- How To Draw A Simple Barn Step By Step
- How To Draw A Barn Owl Step By Step
- How To Find Floor Joists
- How To Do Your Own Sew In Bob
- How To Fish Wire Thru Insulated Wall
- How To Fix A Hole In A Faux Leather Couch
- How To Grow Stem Roses
- How To Fix Swollen Laminate Flooring
- How To Install A Metal Gate Post
- How To Get Spray Paint Off A Mirror
- How To Make Mason Jar Bathroom Light Fixture
- How To Cut A Hole In Drywall
- How To Get Rid Of Coarse Tall Fescue Grass
- How To Find Your Underground Sprinkler Lines
- How To Get Nails Out Of Wood
- How To Install Zinc Strips On Roof
- How To Fix Dresser Drawers Tracks